Transform Your Life!
A podcast ought to be informational, inspiring, and of course educational. That is the objective of The Digital Vibe Podcast. To show you how to improve your personal and professional life to create a lifestyle that willl bring you fulfillment and financial rewards!
- Business Ideas
- Business Strategies
- FREE content giveaways
- Content Marketing
- Internet Marketing course Instructions that include “how to start on the Internet and the basics you need to succeed”.
- Personal and professional development content that is designed to give you the tools you need to have a total life balance when it comes to your personal and professional life.
- Archived audio. At times Premium may include archived audio podcasts from the host and creator of The Digital Vibe Podcast, Annette Thomas, who is an Internet Entreprneur.
- Suprise! Who knows what else will be included. Sign up to find out!
Here’s a sample..
The Entrepreneur Has One Main Role – The Visionary
Yes, in the beginning you may be filling many of the roles to get your business off of the ground. However, all the while you’re creating a business that fits your vision, you’re planning how to capitalize on your own personal strengths. You’re leveraging the strengths of others, outsourcing and delegating when necessary and possible and you’re building your business. Each and every step taken is based on your vision of your business.
What Is Your Vision?
Now, if you’re tackling this report as we’ve suggested, you’ve already documented your definition of success, right?
If you haven’t, please consider going back to the introduction and taking that action. If you’re feeling rebellious or contrary, then fine, don’t do it, but this next step is going to be more difficult.
A vision is defined as what you want for your business. It is different from a mission statement, which we’ll get to next, because your vision is all about you. Your vision statement defines what you want your business to become.
It may answer the following questions:
- Who is your idealcustomer?
- Wht is your business product orservice?
- Do you have a geographic reach – for example, “I offer themost comprehensive website about self improvement in the world”.
- Your vision statement will also be stated in the present tense – as if it is happening now even though you may be looking a few years into the future.
- Your vision statement will be emotional. Remember this is about you and your definition of success. If you’re not emotional andpassionate about it, no one else will be.
- Your vision will be powerfully descriptive. Add as much detail as you can muster. Know that this isn’t a test. There isn’t a right or wrong answer. Your vision statement is personal. You can write out a very rough draft and then hone it to make it fit your vision.
So, if growth is what you want and you want to gain knowledge and expertise from an expert in the industry of Internet Business and Marketing then you are where YOU need to Be! Wheather you are a beginner or advanced as long as you are curious and have a willingness to learn you will succeed no matter what in life! You simply MUST try and make effort to improve your better tommorrow!
Check out the live podcast interaction right here at 1pm on Thursday’s! Check out my latest posts!
- Why Astrologers Are Predicting “World-Changing Shifts” This Week
- How to Teach Your Kid to Read at Home
- Learn from Fiverr Courses That Can Help You Build Top-Rated Websites Amid Covid-19
- 6 Learn From Fiverr Courses For Aspiring Influencers & Streamers Amid Covid-19
- What to Do When Your Facebook Ads Fail